Monday, July 31, 2006

Idiotic homework and its bad consequences.

It’s ME. Again. Finally. Sorry, man, haven’t been able to blog on those days, being caught up with homework (cos I had a bad day…).

Honestly, these days, students are being given tons and tons of homework by teachers everyday.

On Monday, you have to do blah blah blah, then for the next four days, it will be the same remarks. I mean, only very few teachers are kind enough to give less homework.

Still, at the end of the day, we students (that includes me) have the same load of homework and our wrists get sore doing them. Or even worse, homework-paranoid students ask for MORE homework. If I were given the chance to kill someone, I think these scatological idiots will be on my “Most Wanted” List. In fact, the top 5.

Conclusion? Homework = 100% nuisance and disadvantage or 0% good.

When students see this, they’ll probably start a revolution against homework! MUAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!

Still, how many teachers in Singapore given their own boys free time? Probably 10% only. And many teachers believe in students doing work EVERY DAY! Where is our time for relaxation in school? We seriously need more lessons in the Com-Lab and Library. Why are teachers always giving us work day in, day out?
Sigh Seldom do you see teachers not giving homework.

Posted by n00bsaliv3 at 6:25 pm