Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eve of National day celebrations (so busy that this is from drafts)

First thing I did when I reached school was to evade the prefects at the gate. Tricky, you know, I mean, it’s getting almost impossible to enter the school without any interference. Anyway, what to do? St Mike’s is getting paranoid about latecomers lately.

Then I went to the hall, sat down and listened to some Asean speech. After that, mr sundram our principal came up on stage. All of a sudden, he said, “THAT BOY IS PLAYING WITH HIS BADMINTON RACKER! STAND UP! YES! YOU!”.

From where I was seated, I could see a familiar fat boy stand up. I groaned. Name: Alvin Foo of 5I, our class. In my mind, I knew what was gonna happen in class. The same old thing, Red-faced, Alvin was going to walk into class, shouting, “He Sabo MEEEEEEEEE!” while pointing a finger at the accused. Whenever someone said something, he would shou, “SHUT UP LAHHH!”.

Then, it would be all the bogus claptrap I was expecting to have. Sigh! What a bad day.

Posted by n00bsaliv3 at 9:29 pm